June 24th !!

Dont question yourself why is it such a long queue ! Is June 24th 2010 today, Iphone 4.0 is now officially released ! Half a year ago, I bought my iphone 3gs(16gb) at $199 and now iphone 4.0 selling at $199 together with the AT&T plan! ARGHHHH~ You must be kidding me !

I gonna get you next month =) I can trade it with my Iphone 3gs and extend my contract to get Iphone 4.0 for FREE! wohoo~

The queue started at 10 a.m till 7.00 p.m with 3 police standing outside of the entrance in Apple Store! Everyone waited patiently for their turn to get it ! IS SO SHOCKING ! Iphone 4.0 is still the best selling phone in the WORLD !

WHOAH ! Long queue


waiting patiently to get their new monster =)







Porsche is what I saw once I came out from the mall ! Is hilarious ! So far in state still didn't get to look at Ferrari ~ sad case =(

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Judge me from my look? Then, you'll never get to know the real me. Friends who really know me will know why. I'm not that difficult to approach and talk to like what others interprete from their first impression towards me. I'm turning 19 this year and I'm proud to say that I'm an A.B.C, but not a banana. I speak good Mandarin, Cantonese and etc. My blog is definitely a platform for you to know me well. Cheers!